Saturday 4 February 2017

Seoul trip Part 4: Nami Island

NAMI ISLAND

We went out quite late, we reached Nami Island around noon? The weather was nice! -There's incident in the train where my mum being stuck with korean ahjussi who insist on talking with her. I'm not sure where were Aya during this time so i can't understand the situation. I just said "my mum can't korean" in korean language la. Ahjussi don't care about that haha! Or maybe he's a haraboji. He offered me to sit (which i always feel guilty because it's seats for elders+pregnant women etc. But i sat anyway. So haraboji talked to me of where i'm going, Nami i said. He said "ahh Gapyeong!" He is from Gapyeong. He asked where i'm from, assuming i'm Indonesian. I said i'm from Malaysia. And haraboji keep being nice, updating how many station more until we reach Gapyeong. So before leaving, i greet haraboji with Happy New Year and off we go.

I saw the flying fox 1N2D use to fly across to Nami Island. I said to mum "that would be so exciting!" Mum disagree with me. Hahaha as expected. So we pay 800won for ferry to Nami Island, me and Aya excitedly goes up to 2nd level of ferry, we took pictures and enjoyed the wind.

And we could see beautiful ice sculpture not long after that. My announcement after getting off from the ferry: I lost my mum~ *not my mum lost a kid haha it's the other way around* Nami is so beautiful. And white. And so winter-sonata feeling haha! This part should be explained by pictures.

Things memorable at Nami Island
1. I almost stepped on a performer kids' hat-tail

2. My mum's pose are very good

3. I got excited over eating a whole octopus where i cut it small using scissors, although mum said it feel like plastic (but mum~ it's so fun to eat!!
4. I managed to video call kakcik & ayah & kakngah and showed them snow. I feel like crying of happiness
5. Me and Aya felt so awkward trying to do the love pose of Winter Sonata. We end up doing hate pose


6. Aya played with a korean aegi and the mum is being so nice we end up taking group picture with him


7. We witness embarrassing moment of a guy with his group of namchin, suddenly slipped on the ice and fall down. Sounds quite normal, but he was being loud with his friend before and he fall down with loud thump, infront of lots of people eating and queuing up for hotteok. Me Aya Yuri all were actually looking at him (because he was loud) and we saw him fall. Funny part is, we don't know how to react. I saw Aya with mouth-drop, Yuri with her poker face. I..froze and had to run my eyes elsewhere. More funny because we 3 understand what he said afterward. Chingu: 아뻐? Does it hurt? The guy: 안아뻐 내 가슴 아뻐 너무 붂으러워 didn't hurt but my heart is. So embarrassing. We all had run away because we understand what he said and we have to prevent ourselves from laughing. 너무 웃겨~ the part where we had to restrain from laughing IS the funny part.
8. Hetteok is good! Though i almost burn my tongue because i didn't know it had hot jam at the centre.


Ok the journey back was what makes the Nami trip challenging. It was around 6.30pm when we reach the taxi/bus station to go back to Gapyeong subway station. (We took taxi when we came, and it's quite lucky for us the driver let us all 5 inside the taxi). But the waiting for taxi back isn't as smooth. We thought we want to take bus, so we ran to the other side, but it's wrong side of the bus. So we came back to line up for taxi, and the line already become long. The weather has turned very cold too.

Thing that made us so mad was the tourist from c country keep cutting our line from in front, like they're bunch of them and it never ends. Bawak satu kerabat kot,,tapi tak penuhkan taxi. Ingat bagi la peluang sebab ada budak kecik, last2 mak budak tinggal je anak kat dalam troli, dia masuk taxi dulu. Apa la iniiii. More than half an hour in cold and so many bahasa Melayu came out from us, means we're fed up. "Tumpang lori pakcik ni pun boleh kot" macam2 la keluaq. Utagha ka, selatan ka semua kluaq. I pity my mum especially. So when it's FINALLY our turn we let Yuri Nurin and mum go 1st. Me and Aya even determined to WALK to the subway station. But suddenly taxi doors open again, Yuri said taxi driver can take all 5 of us in. Cepat2 masuk dalam taxi. Korean at the back 뭐야??!! Lol your confused state in understandable.

And comes another waiting period at the cold train station. We become the crazy bunch, especially me and Yuri (capitalized at Me). The Yana square. All the running and dance came out, there were 2 guys near us already laughing at me but i couldn't care less. Then suddenly a train at other side came, it says 'chungchun' and i was reminded of chungchun music. Then i shouted "Aya..chungchun! Chungchun chungchunnnn" while jumping,dancing and pointing at the train.. I FORGOT THERE WERE PEOPLE INSIDE! So i immediately bow "죄성합니다" to the train. Yuri said they were laughing, especially when i was wearing minion hat WHATT??!! I DIDN'T TAKE IT OFF?  oh well I'm good at having fun by myself.

We reached home and automatically searching for the floor heat lol. Continue-Gyeongbukgung Palace Day

No comments:

Post a Comment