Thursday 2 February 2017

Seoul trip part 3: Arirang Radio- Inside

ARIRANG RADIO-INSIDE

Well i finally witnessed the bromance of Sam & Paul, thing i only listened every Friday (i watch the video only few times. I often just listen). After the -introduced the food/food recipe- part, pd-nim said it's time for us to go in.

We greet Sam again Me: this feels like a dream «more like talking this to Sam because i was behind him when i speak this. I let Aya sits in front of Paul because i'm a nice friend haha! So i sit in front of Sam.

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WE TALKED ABOUT ON & OFF-AIR so i might jumbled things up, and seriously i don't remember which goes on air, and which discussed off air.

Me: finally meeting Sam again for 2nd time and Paul for 1st time. Paul: you've been in here 2 times? Sam: no.no, i've been to Malaysia with Lunafly. Me: we met him in Malaysia few years ago. Paul: ah~~ you've been to Malaysia..

Sam asked us to introduced ourselves, i let Aya do it 1st, Aya greet and tell listeners her name. I did the same, and Sam was amazed by our korean. Paul has to agree because he had talked to us earlier outside so he knows how good actually Aya in Korean, and me in understanding korean lol. Sam: wow i think i'm the least good out of us 4. I don't agree Sam, that's my place. Of course you're better than me. I just said 아니애요 out-loud.

Sam asked about food we like. I said tteokbokki. Aya what did u answer? I don't remember. But Sam commented how we like spicy food. He asked where we stayed, places we have gone to. We said: Incheon. Sam & Paul: O.O that's far! Aya said about place she went. Me:i just arrived this morning. Sam:Really? You're not tired? Me: no. I'm ok. Sam: Seoul gives you energy right? You don't fell tired being here. Me:-nodded- of course of course.

Off-air, Paul said to Sam how good our korean are. And they continue talking in korean. Aya mentioned: oh you guys talked in korean off-air! Sam: yeah.. hmm actually we mixed. Paul: i talked to him in korean, he talked to me in English. Me: as long as u guys understand each other.

There's the -understand the lyrics segment- where they use the JYP song. Talking about body shape. Sam: lets keep it clean. I know how dirty you can be Sam hahaha.

Paul asked where do you learn korean language? (I think this is off-air since i remember Paul asked it in korean). Aya said she learned by herself. And i said Aya is my teacher. And i told them i am a real teacher. Sam: wow really. So what do you do if..ok i'm the naughty student. What do you do to me? Me: i gives you lots of love Sam. Paul: Love is what he needs (Aya is proud of my answer lol) What subject do you teach (ini 1st time orang tanya dalam english & aku jawab dalam english. Selalu aku jawab 'agama teacher' je) so my answer..religion..teacher? That's awkward.

Sam asked which place in Korea do we like? Me&Aya:-both looking at each other at the same time- Sam:they are looking at each other! (Sam, that's because the question is too general and we both went blank) Aya didn't answer (she still 멍 ) so i answered Hangang. I love han river. Sam: hangang is beautiful. You can do activities there.

Sam:New Year celebration. Sam listed the things they do & eat. Paul mentioned about bowing. Aya mentioned about money-receiving (in korean), Paul: yes!! and suddenly que Paul, Aya and me holding out our hand asking money from Sam (he's the eldest among us? I thought Paul is older? He's born in February. Sam is born later, isn't he? But since earlier of that day broadcast, Sam has been pointed as having older face than Paul so..yeah haha). And i said in Malaysia we called the money packet:angpow. Sam: you celebrate it too? Aya: no, the Chinese in our country. Sam: later we should bow to pd-nim hahahaha. Sam: do you know how to say Happy New Year in korean? Aya & me:-in the same tone and speed and at the same time "새해복 많이 받 으세요~" Sam: they are pro!!! Aya and me are both proud at this part hahaha.

Pd-nim asked us if we want to stay inside me"can we stay? Can we?" (We were supposed to go out) but Sam: Stay. STAY. There are a lots of thing we talked about, i might edit later (i have to mention Aya told she is getting sick and Paul gave her advice to don't drink coffee and drink tea instead, in such a caring manner).

Sam asked about what's our plan (this is off air) so Aya said Namisom. Nami Island for tomorrow. Then i said:yup bring my mum there, give her Winter Sonata feeling. Sam asked me if the korean drama has been popular since then. I said yes~ then Paul brought up the drama part. And that waken up the drama-devil in me. Suddenly I'm discussing about Goblin 도까비 with Paul. He said he has yet to watch it. I said he MUST watch it. I haven't finish but i was already on episode 12/13. Paul had downloaded all episode though ㅋㅋㅋ

Off-air: Paul mentioned about the Malay song he knows. He starts beating on the table to the beat and humming and i can follow his beat, but couldn't remember what song it is. Before i could traced down my memory, Aya already cut it with: actually i don't listen to Malay song. Eventhough my brother is a singer. Sam: is it normally like this (of not listening to own language song)? -Sam pandang aku masa ni- Me: NO~~~ I was not siding with Aya on this haha. Aya: i listen to chinese song though. Paul: really?? Pd-nim HAS to give signal to Sam to shoo us out NOOOOOOooo Sam:we'll talk more later ok. *aku banyak tenung Sam sebab dia depan aku and could see Sam has very pretty eyes*

It's so sad to leave the conti. And after the show ended, writer-nim asked us to take picture with Paul & Sam later, memorable shot. I want to ask Paul for selca but it didn't came out from my mouth. We did took picture, of us 4. Again i gave Aya opportunity to choose where to stand (Sam naturally let us be at the center of course). Then suddenly it ends. We went out feeling the withdrawal of missing Paul & Sam so hard we're about to cry.



We ends our day with going to Myeongdong to eat at Busan-jib. Sedap betul makanan dia! I ate bibimbap, and i love the seaweed banchan so much!!! Ahjumma complaining when 1st we only order 1 when they're two of us (ahjumma ingat kitorang tak faham korean kot) tapi last2 aya order gak untuk dia sendiri. I bought strawberry at 1 stall (i got it for 9000won Mahal!!! but the costumer after me been offered 10000won, heol lagi mahal. Suka2 dia je letak harga.

P/s: one time a salesman offered me a face-mask, i rejected but suddenly tempted because of parkbogum face on the package hahaha but then i didn't go into the store, so i didn't get the mask hahaha. Continue part 3-Nami Island trip

No comments:

Post a Comment