Thursday 2 February 2017

Seoul trip part 1:Beginning

My Seoul trip began when i decided to follow Aya to Korea, when i realized the date matched my school holiday, and it slipped my mouth to suddenly invited my mum to join me.

So on D-Day, i was so nervous i thought i was gonna break down, while mum was relaxed as ever. My sister said that's because mum trust me. There goes my anxiety level up. The flight didn't take off until 1.40am (which is 40minutes late) and i can't sleep till then. After it took off, i tried to sleep but failed many times. 2am, 3am, 4am i keep waking up. 4.30am, a baby cried and i gave up sleep.

I look through window and i saw beautiful yellow lights like spider web from towns i don't know of. Next thing i realized the sun already up, and i saw the white-covered city. Almost reaching Korea! I got excited like a kid showing mum the frost formed on the window. It's Winter in Korea! But mum was sleepy i thought i'm the only one getting excited haha oh well~

DAY 1

We reached airport, 1st thing i did after i passed through the gate:let mum sit and i went to buy t-money card for mum and me. Top up 10,000won for each. The counter girl works very fast (which later i found all of them who work at the counter in Seoul, are fast).

Then i met Aya. We took subway to our apartment near samgeogogeori station. Took about 1 hour. I already pity my mum because it's going to be a LOT of walking. When we reach the coldness was bearable, 4˚C. I let my mum stay at home since she looked tired.

Nurin & Yuri, me and Aya we went to subway and split at some point because they were heading to Myeongdong while Aya and me heading to Seollung station. To find Chungchun Music company as i want to passed present to Honey G and AhnJungjae.

It was very tiring because we run uphills and we're not very sure of where the company located (it's amazing i can run in cold and uphill after i just touchdown in morning). Lari lari lari, then Aya asked me to confirm the address. We found the building matched the address but we didn't see the company logo or anything. Since Aya got the wifi, she line-ed the staff, and just as awe feel like giving up and just leave the stuff, the Chungchun Music staff came out (hensem weyh~~~ dahla tinggi). He writes very well in English, but apparently doesn't speak as well. Or maybe I'm just explaining too fast. So i gave him present to Honey G and Jungjae, as well as for company. (Honey G showed my present on vlive which i will update on other part of this writing). Aya helped explaining in korean. No picture or anything, we just bid him goodbye and run our life AGAIN.

Reason we are rushing? We have schedule with Arirang Radio!! It was already 4pm (we supposed to be there 3.45pm) when we leave company. So I said to Aya we should just take taxi to arirang instead of taking subway (which is Seocho station, only 3 stations away but that would take times). We suspect the ahjussi to take a detour during the trip, but whatever. We still gave ahjussi Malaysian sweets and he looked 감동 touched). Continue-Part 2: Arirang Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment