Saturday 10 October 2015

Shoes & Recognition 101015



Shoes. I was so happy walking around in classes today because i feel so light and comfortable.

Walaupun buruk dan murah, tapi ia sangat berjasa. Note to myself to buy new formal shoes, a very comfortable one to use at school, since i realized my mood greatly improved when i feel comfortable walking around.



Recognition. I feel like i'm already one of the school staff. Officially. Because i have the shirt the school gave me, and an account used for school works. Which every single teacher in the school owned. Cool enough! 'Selamat bertugas di ______'. Ayat keramat!

Anyway, most of people (maktab friends particularly) were having fun playing sports cause of Hari Sukan Negara today. 101015. (Government also announced 2nd week of Oct every year will be Hari Sukan Negara next year on). Hmm while I mereput having so many relief classes today. BUT..!

I won't complain. I won't. I will continue to work hard in this school, eventhough still haven't 'posting', cause i want 'disahkan jawatan' as fast as i can.

So i can further my studies. Faster.

Having this thought (making it an aim) actually helps me alot in actually having fun in school, whatever they gave me. Bring it on, give anything, everything, i will accept it with no complain. More when i sincerely put my heart to do work for Allah. Blessed!

Cuma cabarannya adalah insan-insan di sekeliling yang tak puas hati bagi pihak aku sebab dapat banyak kelas relief setiap hari. Chill people. I have no complain. Really. These people actually will bring me down when i'm keeping myself positive. Still, i'll accept this as another type of challenge.

Jiayou! 加友!  -Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment