Monday 4 January 2016

Love..Unconditionally :)

Love.

Something i don't really talk about in my life. But recently, i got the chance to open my eyes more to what i call unconditional love.

I watched Dilwale (date with parents) in cinema. I shed tears for the brothers' love. Without hesitation the lil brother choose his older brother over anything.

That's one.

A thing appears to me as: shouldn't you be mad when your best friend (who you called your brother) did something bad to you? Aren't you too forgiving for a 15 years misunderstanding towards you?

Then i realized this 'unconditional love'. A love where you don't expect ANYTHING in return. No reason to get mad, no reason to not forgive. You just love them. No matter as siblings, friends or anyone.

And i love my royalfambam. Especially Eric for uniting us together. I just want you to support you wherever and whenever, even when you get married and more, i just want to know i'm really thankful and you're like a brother (who makes me somewhat clingy). But ㅅ ㄹ ㅎ. Your smile and 안녕 was the 1st best feeling i get in 2016. Unconditional love towards you.. Eric Lin.





No comments:

Post a Comment