Saturday 2 January 2016

Fabian Loo, a Malaysian actor, who plays your mind haha




Saw his IG post, and check on the full video. I admit i just knew him not long ago, though i followed his IG quite early since i created my account (also not long ago, a little pass a year).

Met him twice, you can check my other post Persona promo in North 2015, on Persona drama promo. But still, i know next to zero about him.

He's a psychology student? that's like UP UP UP my level of interest of him. You know i LOVE psychology deep down inside, it's always been my dream to go to that field one day.

Before this it has been up because when i join the promo, he's like the craziest happiest person on earth, and i like that heheee..

And just know from this video, he's not so good in mandarin. Good. It's always my pleasure to use english if i meet you again. Fabian Loo, you have one fan here, a level up one haha~!

Check out full article from Streething.com  http://streething.com/
-Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment