Monday 1 April 2013

Shouldn't I questioned myself?

I went to an event JUST recently..and today a news come to me..the 1st one makes me extremely happy & hyper, but the news really broke my heart -as a fangirl & human-

The other side of event: it teaches me to depend on Allah fully &highly~ the maghrib prayer,the bus incident~ but the news... i ask Allah why is these happening to me...happy+too sad..in solat few tears dropped..

..but then i read Quran... "Surah Al-Qiyama, Verse 35: Again (consider how) nearer to you and nearer. (English - Shakir)" ㅠㅠㅠㅠ i broke down for real.. Allah didn't reply me the answer..instead He makes me asked myself back: don't you think about world Hereafter yana? it's far bigger matter~ i broke down...really...why questioned Allah's plan when i should questioned myself ㅠㅠ trembling,i cried so hard..and feel calmer after that..thank you Allah..thank you for always answering me~

2 comments:

  1. Your entries are so innocent and pure omg ;~;
    It's nice to see your mind at work n_n

    /also how do I follow your blog?? Thar is no button/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i wish i can act evil sometimes~

    i don't know myself how to put follow button. will work on that later~

    ReplyDelete