Monday 15 February 2016

Do i like changing?


Going to Wetworld Shah Alam last Tuesday (school holiday) does not only gave me sunburn, but a big thing to ponder. From the almost whole day activity, i learn about myself from other people, as well as realizing shifting occurred in my current life.

So the thing is, we were there, 4 of us. Exclude mum and kakngah who wait outside, there were ayah, kakcik, Elsa and me. Rm25 for adult. Woah at the price. Since this place has been (long before) annual playground to my brother and me, we could see the price hike! Elsa got free entrance because she is below 90cm.

The precious piece of info dad gave to me that day was "it was easy to handle you in here. If you are to play at a place, you'll stay there. No changing place. I could watch over you easily because you didn't go anywhere". My replied to dad was "l'm still the same, dad".

Because Elsa was very different. She easily distracted with the higher level pool (she is a head-only walking baby in pool. Seriously she just walk in the pool on her own. Nope, no help is allowed, say the baby). She moved everywhere she wants, not staying at one place for a long time.

So that was it. I'm still keeping the habit. I like to stay at one place for a long time. I like to get comfortable. Safe-zone. But lately, things aren't in that order. I keep on my toes most of the time, because i couldn't get certainties that i can stay in one place for long. *sad*

But i know it's Allah's plan to teach me lessons of life. I can't stay forever in one place. I need to keep moving, keep experiencing, keep growing. Inside out.

And what i realized, watching over Elsa playing in water for 5 hours, i think i won't enjoy my surroundings much when i have a kid. Hahahahaha. For 5 hours straight, my eyes were always on Elsa. 95% of time. The water slides are cool, but Elsa still took my line of sight. Nothing beats the baby-boss.

That's all for 1 week holiday. Elsa was the focus. Till next time kid. -yanaliyana

No comments:

Post a Comment