Thursday 19 September 2013

What I did in September...?


So this is the highlight of my September.. I can't say anything anymore,,still too tired. Lets just go through the pictures taken by me:


Playing handball(? bola baling) 
yeah after years of not playing any sports

the weather is quite stormy

Langkawi we met again :-)

I like those smokes haha @ Kuah Jetty

@ the beach where there's only US

Tengkorak Beach. pretty right? Subhanallah

With family 'angkat' (where half of it are my friends)

Rabbit feeding @ garden at Gunung Mt Cincang(or Chencang?) cable car

Managed to climb up here

The view of Seven Well Waterfall is so amazing!

@ harbor. But more interested in this 2 alam boat/van instead of boats/cruise

beach & sea . One of my favourite photo-taken

So..yeah. Lost in the land of thoughts again.

I miss travelling~
-yanaliyana-

No comments:

Post a Comment