Sunday 7 July 2013

What silence did to me?


It’s been about a month that I live in my room in hostel alone (thought it’s a two-people room). What did it do to me obviously is I’ve become more silent. I’m not really a person who’s quiet, I’m talkative when I’m comfortable with other party, still, I’m a moody person so when I don’t feel like talking, I prefer being alone/staying silent. 

   Silence does has it’s pros & cons. I just read a tweet: less communication will lower down your brain functions. And 1Q84 by Murakami also mention about Aomame being hidden without anyone with her will lower down her verbal ability. I realized it myself that my sentences seems more scattered than before -cries- what should I do?

   Pros? Hmmm.. I don’t know, but a Hadith with meaning : 

“talk necessary words or stay silent”.

I’m sure it’s beneficial somewhere somehow. Yes I do prefer silent most of the time, and I think it’s good but I don’t actually know how.

I even seems to be lost with words now. That's all for now. It's up to you to talk or stay silent. We just have to mind our words so it won't dragged us to Hell. Da~ yanaliyana

No comments:

Post a Comment