Tuesday 26 March 2013

Here I Come!!!


لسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُl


& Hai..

1st, yeay!! a blog! alhamdulillah? maybe hehe i just wish there'll be no 'mengumpat' when i write~ so here's few hints of why what who where about this blog & me.

Nurul Liyana, my name, on internet people know me as "yanaliyana". blame facebook for that name. I write a lot, speak less, but it took LONG before i started a blog.. ketinggalan zaman kan? oh well, i should treat blog as i treat my twitter. TALK TO YOURSELF, not talk to others. 

This should be about my boring life, my interests: books, drama, travelling, brain, etc etc.. my next post should be about PBS (pengalaman berasaskan sekolah) in Langkawi for a week, where my 1st post should be about my rant about Malaysia education system. disorganized yana *shoot self*

anyway, feel free to comment if you stumble on this blog, or just blogwalking..

till next time,
-smile & bright up the world- 

2 comments:

  1. Yay, rants!

    lol just noticed the Murakami reference of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol on your way to find me here~ yeay!!! for rants too..i'm just lazy to use twitlonger tbh~

      yeah Murakami..i'm full of questions myself too,i realized

      Delete